Sunday, March 22, 2009

humans make mistakes...and in life,we always take people for granted.some of which are the most important people in our life...without realising it...and wen u finalli realise dat u've taken them for granted,its alreadi too late for u to apologise or express how u felt towards them...in my case,i used to take my late dad for granted...in fact to me he almost dun exist.i've never realised how important he is to me...jus becos he dun raise me up...my world revolve around my mum.who has been the one raising me up and going thru all the shit i've put her thru...i tot who needs a dad wen my mum can give all the love a mum+dad can give...but i was mistaken to think dat.wat i dunno is a father's love can never be replaced by anione.no one...not even my mum...and i discovered dis wen i lost the figure of my dad forever...i realised my dad's love is different from my mum's.i finalli realised how much i longed for my dad's love...i've never given him a chance to show me how much he realli loves me...cos no matter how bad ur dad is...he is still ur dad.without him i'll never be born to dis world.and no matter how bad he is no other man can replace their place in ur life.no matter how much u try to hate them,watever dat is gonna happen to them will somehow have great impact on u.simply becos its their blood running thru urs...u cant run away from dat...no matter how much u try to hate them u cant...cos deep down inside u noe u love them...u can keep denying to the world...but u cant deny dat fact to urself...i miss my dad and i've been carrying a huge burden on my shoulder for almost 3 yrs now.the guilt of not having the chance to seek forgiveness from him before he left.up till today,i never failed to weep at his grave everitime i visit him.i always do.i cant help tinking on how im such a bad daughter.i've dissapoint both my parents.i've let them down.its jus a matter of time till they are aware of dis dissapointment.someting i've realli wanted to do and till now i havent got the courage to is fall to their feet and tell them dat i've let them down.i blame no one for dis.i only have myself to blame.i fail to choose wisely.i've failed to make my parents proud of me.my late dad might be ashame to have a daughter like me.i dun have the courage to own up.i cant bear to see my mum crying in dissapointment.no...her tears will jus break my heart.it did,the last time she cried...and it always will...

No comments:

Post a Comment