Saturday, March 21, 2009


and so thursday was tiring + fun.the day was start as early as 7+.woke up at 6+ in the morning...yes believe it or not...i didnt sleep the whole nite...cos i scared later cannot wake up...hhahahaha...met yaya at 7.45 am at bedok den proceed to sub court.had to wait for quite some time before her ex family reach there...his case is postponed till next wednesday.she was quite relieved.well at least she got to spend some time wif him and i can see dat she's realli happy...im happy for u too babygerl...so yeah...from sub court we proceed to sembawang for a while...stayed there till 4 den went home...i reached home at 6 in the evening.i was damn exhausted...
slept for about 3 hrs...yaya has been trying to call me since 8+ but i was too tired to entertain any phone calls...we were suppose to be out clubbing dat nite.i promised her i'd go...i cant believe she actualli came over to my house to wake me up...LOL...so i had no choice but to wake up and get ready...went out from my house around 10+.we reached dbl O at around 11+ i tink...it was fun.realli.i did enjoy myself there.although yaya was quite pissed wif nurul cos she kind of ruin her mood but i guess overall it was good.i reached home at 4.30.washed up and went to bed.my legs were aching like hell!i shall never wear heels animore...oh god...
woke up the next day and my head is like spinning non stop...my legs are aching like hell and i feel so damn bloody exhausted...i shall never repeat dis ting again.i learnt my lesson well enuff...hahahaha...been feeling lethargic lately although i've had more den enuff rest...i dunno why...is it due to my insomnia or me going out at nite often...i jus dunno...i realli dunno wat blog about...and im restricting myself to blog bout nik.i tink i've had enuff blogging bout him alreadi...so yeah...i guess i'll jus stop here...

No comments:

Post a Comment