Sunday, January 25, 2009


been bz with skool and werk...barely had time to spend wif dearest mummy...got so many catching ups to do in studies...im struggling in IAC and its like CA2 is coming...thankfully i kinda catch up...did my assignments...practiced...clarified my doubts wif my lecturer...so...i guess im gonna be fine...project is yet to be done...presentation is like in 1 or 2 wks time...oh god...im like seriously exhausted and i still need to go thru like 6-8 more wks of skool...plus not forgetting exams...i better buck up man...i've had more den enuff of slacking alreadi...well lets talk bout the super long weekends dat jus ended...hmmm...saturday was spent werking den sunday was out at ECP wif my frens...monday jus slack around wif ayu and i forgot wat i did on tuesday...noting interesting though...lets talk about myself now...hmmm...I'm tired of pretending to be fine...Im tired of smiling wen actualli all i wanna do is cry realli hard...I cant pretend to be ok wen actualli im tearing apart...mentally exhausted and down currently...and the only possible way to lift up my spirits is wen i actualli get to see u.even if it have to be from far...i noe i cant carry on like dis.im aware dat my behaviour is gonna ruin my life.BUT I CANT HELP FEELING DIS WAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment