Sunday, February 8, 2009


i reached my point of exhaustion wen i jus broke down into tears and cried realli hard.its been so long since i cried like dat.it was so frusterating.i asked u a simple question,its a YES or NO question and u cant even answer my question.or shud i say u REFUSED to answer my question reason being dat my question is FREAKING u out.which part of my question freaked u out???well u noe wat...if u hadnt kept me in the dark for all dis while,i wudnt have to ask u dis question.i jus wanna noe were there/is there someone else in ur heart?dats all...what is it dat is freaking u out???im sick and tired of playing dis game u noe...so why wont u jus cooperate wif me and let us end dis game?ur biggest problem is u like to run away from problems.tinking dat by doing so dis problems will dissapear without u having to face it.but ur wrong...the problem onli gets BIGGER AND MORE COMPLICATED each time u run away from it.stop living in denial and start living in reality baby...well mayb u jus dun realise jus how much i care and jus how much i love u...u dunno how much i realli wanted tings to werk out between us.im not asking for a fairy tale.but i dun want dis either...i jus dun wanna give up on dis jus yet.im willing to wait...but there ought to be a stop to dis waiting ryte...i jus need u to tell me the truth about everiting...onli dat...im prepared to let u go...but first i need u to be honest...

No comments:

Post a Comment