Wednesday, September 3, 2008


im like sick for almost 5 days now and its realli draining my energy out.i lost my voice,the fever is going up n down,blocked nose n dry cough.omg...and im still fasting...its alreadi the 4th day...alhamdulillah...and i hope i can continue on like dis.

didnt attend skool today cos i jus cant bring myself out from bed.and i have to go for an interview at 2+ later.omg...my mum told me i dat i realli need to see a doctor or else i wont recover.i realli dunno wether i shud or not.we'll see how later...

talked to dyna yesterday and i was holding back my tears after wat she told me wat u told her.i cant believe u'd tink dat far.i dunno how u cud have dat tots of me.im sooo dissapointed n im realli upset.i tot u'll understand wen i told u the truth.but i was wrong.u jus pretend to understand.i shudnt have told u aniting.like seriously...now.the more i felt dat dis is jus aint werking out.i jus dunno lah.i realli dunno.


I Stay In Love - Mariah Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment