Thursday, September 4, 2008

nobody has ever said dat kind of tings to me.and u have to say such tings at me!ur such a motherfucker u noe dat???wat rights do u have to say such tings to me???i didnt even spit any vulgarities on u in the first place...omg!!!ur sooo uncivilised.u go around telling people all the bad tings bout me n make people tink dat ur such a perfect person n im like the one who dunno how to appreciate.oh god!ur such a disgrace u noe dat.
well u noe wat???i realli tink u shud grow up...dun be such a baby and ask ppl to solve ur problems...ur acting like a 12 yr old u noe dat...its sooo embarrasing lah...and u dun even realised dat...and next time u seek help from others pls do appreciate wat they have done for u and not blame them if tings dun go ur way!i realli dunno wats going on wif ur mind sia...ur sooooo childish lah..telling the whole world bout ur story and putting all the blame on me and expect sympathy from ppl...ur soooo fcuking getting on my nerves lah...

No comments:

Post a Comment