Wednesday, September 3, 2008


the starting of dis wk wasnt realli good for me.it is soooo sucky.small arguements made big.and to make tings worst the involvement of some people whom i tink isnt necessary wen the matter can actualli be resolved on our own.ok mayb its my fault for letting it drag but den i wasnt the one who started dis.and i was tinking why the hell shud i give in if it wasnt my fault ryte???...i realli dun understand why is there a need to tell anione bout dis and to make tings worst let the person solve dis matter.its realli ridiculous n embarassing.OMG!
well on the happy side...my current grade for OFA is B.yay!im soooo happy lah.and jus now was like the last test for OFA.sooo...i tink the worst i can get is like a C which is not dat bad i guess...i still havent studied for my exams which is gonna get me into big trouble.i realli have to start studying sia...haiz...jus a few more days amelia and u can enjoy ur holidays.am realli looking forward to holidays.im gonna find a new job dat pays more so i can save money for my holidays...
fasting month has started and i've some gathering to attend to.each gathering is like jus a few days from each other.im like gonna be so broke once i cleared all of it...haiz...there's the BV gathering,guardian colleagues,dynah n frens,skool mates and not forgetting wif the ONE.oh god...haiz...but at least im realli looking forward to it cos i realli miss my frens lah...especialli the BV frens.ok...till den...

No comments:

Post a Comment