Tuesday, August 19, 2008


woke up at 0645 den shima said she dun feel like attending accounting class so i decided to come skool at 10.den around 0915 i feel so lazy wanna go skool so i change back to my t shirt n shorts n continue to sleep.kekekekekeke....woke up at 1640.went to wash up den ate my lunch....felt so lethargic today...dunno y.hmmm...maybe due to sleeping too much perhaps...
was looking thru my frenster and viewed thru feezah's profile.saw a comment from him to her.
was thinking of you today, as I often do. It seemed like the right time to let you know. I miss you and look forward to the time when I see your beautiful smiling face and hear your sweet lovely voice.love u baby..ur ma swity pie!!!
very swit of him eh...never had he been so swit like dat to me.haiz...she's very lucky.seriously.after all he is a sweet-talker but for him to say someting like dat is realli someting...

so yeahh...enuff bout dat...dis coming weekend my schedule will be like very packed.i'll be at the chalet probably on both fri n sat.den sat afternoon will be going to sentosa first b4 the chalet to celebrate a fren's b'dae.den mayb drop by at ace's pit b4 going to the chalet since its at changi also.not sure wether i'll be going to ace's pit or not.den sunday most probably spending time wif my mum.hehehehe...if not she'll say dat i dun spend time wif her.

so yeahh i guess dats about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment