Wednesday, August 20, 2008


was surfing thru the net den i came across dis baby photo...adorable arent they???sometimes i imagined myself having my own babies...settled down happily...den again at times wen i tink again...i can be happy even if im not married...i can have my own children without getting married thru adoption dat is.cos wen i tink again...i dun realli need a man in my life.i'll be jus fine having my mum and my children wif me...

i saw it wif my own eyes how my mum brought me n my bro up as a single parent.she worked two jobs to bring us up...even though she remarried but my step dad wasnt contributing much.see...wats the point of having man in ur life if ur carrying their responsibilities on ur shoulders.women now can do wat men can do.i saw wif my own eyes how in some families the wives are the bread winner n the husbands are lazing around at home.

u get wat im trying to say.so wats the point of getting married den???it is encouraged for men n women to get married to avoid 'maksiat'.but it is also said dat the men have be fully prepared to carry responsibilities which includes providing the basic necessities for his families.the men shud also be well knowledged in terms of religious knowledge sa dat he can guide his family to the rught path...

well i dunno...wats written here are the tings i see in my own perspectives.other ppl might have their own way of seeing dis whole ting.there's no right or wrong though...its very subjective and also a sensitive issue.

till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment