Sunday, August 17, 2008

i tried but i jus cant.
im jus missing u soooo badly dat its realli starting to hurt.
memories of the happy days kept flashing back on my mind.
it made me smiled for a while.
den came all the lies and cheatings.
i stopped smiling den i cried.

dats wen my life turned around.
u left me counting the steps dat u take.
im all alone and ur there wif someone else.
im tried keeping myself 2gether
but everiting's starting to fall apart.

i noe dat i shud've moved on but it jus aint dat easy.
im picking up all the shattered pieces dats left all by myself.
its difficult i noe.
but i have to overcome dis obstacles somehow
and hope one day i'll learn to love some new.

jus someting i wrote jus now.mayb it can turn out to be a song perhaps.anibody wanna volunteer to create a melody for it???hahaha...jus joking...till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment