Tuesday, August 12, 2008


been trying my very best to keep my spirits high...keep myself occupied wif werk and all other tings at home.so far so good...hahah...well i cant keep lying to myself of how much it still hurts but at least im not letting it drag me down.im realli tired...i jus wanna run away from all dis cos its jus never ending.
dyna's b'dae celebration was fun...hahaha...had a great time wif them...they are realli very nice ppl...especialli bear n yogi...hahaha...they r very funny...jus wanna thank them for sending me home dat time...THANKS A LOT EH!!!
let's see wats coming up...hmmm...accounting CA dis friday,den lau pa sat wif colleagues,FASTING MONTH!!!,EXAMS DEN HOLIDAYS!!!yay!so looking forward to holidays lor...hmmm...will keep updating more aite...till den...

No comments:

Post a Comment