Thursday, August 7, 2008

its a friday...and i woke up to a msg which realli brings me to the lowest point in my life.was a msg from nik.
"hey gd morning,i tink we shud realli go on our separate ways n stop contacting each other since we couldnt startaniting.i wish u success in ur future n hope u do pray for my success too.im sorry dat all dis is too sudden for u but i've a careful tinkingn i tink it's best for us.pls do take care."
i accepted wat was written in the msg bravely.i didnt break down into tears.but i couldnt avoid the fact dat i wasnt good at losing people.especialli those whom i regarded as my pillar of strength.he was one of them.it took me quite a while before it could actualli bring me to the lowest point in my life.
seems dat the people i love leaves me one by one...it feels so demoralising and it makes me tink wat have i done dat i deserve to go thru all dis hell.u have no idea how hard i tried to prove to people dat im strong wen actualli im in such a vulnerable state.and wenever i tried making my way back to the top there's always someting dat keps pushing me back to the bottom.
i wanna run away.i wanna give up in everiting.i wanna be somewhere where there's no one who'll hurt me.i dun wanna struggle like dis animore.i dun wanna care about aniting but myself.i wanna go somewhere where all i have to tink about is me and no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment