Sunday, June 15, 2008

i dont understand where u have the courage to even ask me to give u another chance after all the lie u've told me.its so easy for u to apologise cos ur not going thru dis shit ur giving me...do even have any idea how i feel wen i noe u li to me bout dat guy???and do u noe how hurt i am wen i found out bout u and fizah...u went on lying to me until i finally found out the truth...u used me to keep u company bcos fizah is in australia...and wen fizah come back ur gonna leave me the way u did last time.and u even dare to tell me dat u've left fizah and wants to be wif me???wat do u take me for?do u tink dat im just born yesterday...and stop defending urself by bringging up the story bout dat guy whom i barely knew...for all i noe he have noting to do wif us and its jus another lie u've created.
JUST FUCK OFF FROM MY LIFE WILL YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment