Thursday, June 12, 2008

HAPPY B'DAE TO ME!!!

first and foremmost i wud like to wish MR HAIQAL a very happy b'dae...hahahaha...dah legal seh...

2ndly i wud like to wish myself a happy belated burfday...basically i celebrate it wif my dear ones...sheena n yaya...i cant thank enuff them enuff...and not forgetting to those who wished me...thanks a lot ppl...i realli realli appreciate all of it especially to those who wished me at 12 o clock...i realli dun expect it...although it wasnt the most happiest one but it sure is memorable...

yaya thanks for the cake girl...hahaha...and thanks for keeping me company the whole day...i guess saying vthank you alone is not enuff to express how much touched i am by the cake...and to sheena...thanks knn for the bottle...hahaha...and also for the cake...its super yummy lah...

and to the person who had to ruin my b'dae thanks eh for everiting...it was realli a pleasure to noe

and im soooo looking forward to meeting someone to have a belated celebration...hopefully it will turn out to be a good one...hehehehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment