Saturday, June 21, 2008

holidays had started...well its the most boring holidays i've ever had in my life i shud say...im slacking at home most of the time...i dun werk dat much cos their cutting part timer hours...oh well...had percussion training on monday n friday for the upcoming performance which is gonna be on dis coming monday...had a seminar on thursaday which is super boring...i dun gain any knowledge out if it...

oh ya...i finalli met him on tuesday...he fetched me after werk which realli surprise me...i tot he wasnt gonna come...so yeahh...went to east coast wif him...sat in his car...he was trying to talk tings out but i was being ignorant...i dont believe in giving chances animore...he had gone beyond my limits and i couldnt forgive him...apologising alone is not enuff...to tink dat i'll fall for his words again...oh well...dream on...i knew he's lying...even up to dat very moment...well...i did ask him for the truth...and he finalli confessed dat he's still wif fizah...GREAT!well dats all dat i need to noe...

ryte now im trying to move on...im picking myself up trying not to breakdown...I CAN DO IT! ITS MIND OVER BODY...i jus need to tell myself dat i dun need such idiots in my life to be happy...i can be happy on my own...im trying to get myself busywif tings like watching movies online and stuff...jus to distract myself....

oh dear...i have LLA assignments to finish and i've not even started....damn it....

No comments:

Post a Comment