Tuesday, April 22, 2008


Skools realli tiring and the schedule is kind of hectic too...but on the positive side i've a bunch of frens who never fail to make my day.mayb dats wat dats been keeping me going on everi day...each day is filled wif jokes and luffter...hahaha...thanks ppl...


was werking jus now and i swear i had to drag myself to werk...had a quick nap after skool bfore going to werk and my eyes can barely open.its realli exhausting but i've got no choice.oh SHIT!!!i jus remembered dat im having accounting test 2morrow...abd i havent studied for it yet...nvm...will study on my way to skool 2morrow...


finally got to see ace n farhan today in skool...was realli glad to see them...dunno why...hahahah...oh yeahh saw ah leng also...he was practically staring at me lah as i walk pass him...i swear he looks like a father of 5 alreadi wif his stomach bulging like dat...padahal last time he was fit i have to say...hahahah...it was nice seeing him after such a looooong time...


guess dats all i have for ryte now...

No comments:

Post a Comment