Saturday, April 19, 2008

i've always been keeping tings to myself...u noe dat dun u...in fact u noe me very well wat im like...u noe even wen im angry i will jus keep my bloody mouth shut.like a stupid dumbass!i tink dats why ur fooling around ryte???u tink im soooo stupid and i wont noe wat ur doing behind my back...FYI...im not dat stupid ok!i noe wats going on...well why wud u lie to me???wen u can jus tell me the truth...and u noe i wont get mad at u wat...ur jus making tings worst by lying to me cos ur story realli doesnt make sense at all...and u noe wat???i've come to realise someting and it kind of hit me realli hard in the face...i realise dat i've never meant aniting to u all dis while...im jus some1 who u'll turn to wen ur lonely n bored...dats all!and bullshit to all ur promises ok...dun come and tell me u LOVE ME wen u dont....realli...i realli dun need ur sympathy...i'll get over wif it...jus leave me alone like how u used to leave me...im fine wif it...like i used to say...its expected if one day ur leaving me again...

No comments:

Post a Comment