Thursday, April 24, 2008


i jus hate it wen i have noting to do...cos it makes me tink of u...u have no idea jus how much im missing u ryte now do u?yes im letting my ego to take over me...cos i guess dats the best i can do ryte now...i jus cant afford to tink bout u always...i have to throw my feelings away...its more difficult den i tot its gonna be...if there's one ting i wanna do ryte now it wud be to be wif u...realli miss those times 2gether...miss laughing to ur jokes,admiring ur smile...haiz...i jus dunno why it have to end up dis way...i realli dun understand...as much as i want to end everiting once and for all,there's jus too many tings i have to consider.there's jus too many tings dat had happened dat makes it impossible for me to give up everiting...why arent u seeing tings the way i did???well mayb dis is jus a test for me...i believe dat all dis tings will be over soon and we'll end up happy in the end...jus hope dat i'll see the rainbow at the end of dis rocky n long road...)=

No comments:

Post a Comment