Friday, April 25, 2008


well i'm taking back all my werds on wat i've written in the previous entry...simply bcos i figured out wat a phucking bastard u are after all...my feelings was ryte after all...u ARE cheating on me...and wat makes it WORST is dat its not onli 1 gerl...there's MORE DEN 1 GIRL IS INVOLVE IN DIS STUPID GAME UR PLAYING...damn u!


well i have to congratulate u cos watever u've done is realli beyond wat i can take...u've manage to break me down,into uncountable pieces...CONGRATULATION!ur game was a good one i shud say...but trust me...i believe someday ur gonna get a taste of wat ur doing to me...i hope its worst den dis...cos i believe in retribution...its proven...i've seen it myself ...jus dun be too happy wif wat u have ryte now...dats all i can tell u.coa u'll never noe wen's ur turn to go down...

No comments:

Post a Comment