Thursday, September 10, 2009

holidays is here and im so damn happy bout it.exams are over.thank god.now is the time to get back to werk.i have to keep myself realli2 busy now.i need to.werk has been realli great.the crazy colleagues wif all the laughing and joking.though its been tiring,but i guess its worth it.
Syawal is coming and soon Ramadhan will leave us.its so fast aint it?down to the last 9 days.i jus cant wait.heehee~i wont be werking until the 3rd of hari raya.so i need to clear my visitings before i get back to werk i guess.
im sorry but i feel dat i can no longer take everiting in silence.wat happen is jus too much for me to keep it to myself.dat is why i asked.but instead of answering my question u replied wif another question.dat is wat making me realli angry.i ought to noe the truth and ur not gonna explain urself den dis isnt gonna go aniwhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment