Monday, August 31, 2009

i gt a job and 2morrow is my first day!im so happy...but on the other hand...my exams is jus next wk.7,8 & 9 sept...im soooooo stressed up.on the brighter side...i have my holidays waiting for me!which means exams isnt so bad after all...out of 3 modules,i've only completed costing revision...the other 2 modules dun ask.im gonna struggle like hell i tell u.

"Can i share something with u?"
"What is it?"
"Im attached now"
"Ouh..gd for u.. im happy for u.."
When i said i was happy for him, the truth was im not..It took him 2yrs to get over the previous rship before mebut it only took him less than 6 mths to get over me.. i didnt mean as much to him...
dat is an extract from a girl's blog who used to be wif nik.haha...i was laughing like hell wen i read dis a few days back.so ya...dat explains everiting to me.and im happy to find out the truth.realli...
dis Ramadhan has been great except the part where i gt sick.other den dat its been a good one.i havent decide on the colour for dis yr's baju.dun feel like buying actualli...see how lah.
i cant wait to break fast wif u:)

No comments:

Post a Comment