Wednesday, April 15, 2009

unspoken werds...

been 5 months...since i last met you.and still counting.
dis is the longest so far ever since 230108...
i've been and still am carrying these heavy feelings dat i jus cant describe.
its a mixture of hurt+pain+betrayed+heartache...
the feeling is terrible.trust me.
i want to cry to make myself feel better.
but it seems dat even these eyes have refused to cry animore.
maybe it became tired of crying.jus like i am.
tired of playing dis game u've pulled me in.

i wud have bear the pain.but till wen?
i wud have waited.and i still am waiting.
im hurting.the pain never go away.the wounds refused to heal.
i did try pulling myself together.
but no matter how hard i tried,i still see myself falling apart.
so wat am i to do?
its not dat i didnt wanna end dis.but u refuse to let it end.
is it my fault?
perhaps it is.because i love u too much.
so what happens now?
only u have the answer.and im still waiting for ur answer up till this moment.

were there werds that remains unspoken by you wen we last met.
or perhaps u expect me to understand those silence u gave me.
silence dat i shud assume dat marked the end of everiting.
cos u refused to say aniting.wen u alreadi said ur gonna make a confession.
so was the silence ur term of confession?
how was i to know.wen i tot silence was ur way of loving me.
u never told me dat ur silence has changed its meaning.
u shud have told me dat ur silence means the end of everiting.
so i wud stop waiting.and these wounds wud start healing.
and my story wud finally have an ending.
so i can live happily never after...

1 comment:

  1. happily ever after.. u 4gt to add, 'the end'.. hahahahaa.. :) no matter wat, i'm here 4 u laling.. though its not 24 hours.. still, u cn msg me & will sure to text u back ONLY WEN I WAKES UP!!! hehehehe.. ILY LALING!!!

    ReplyDelete