Friday, April 3, 2009

results is out alreadi...well i wont say i did badly.i did ok but the 1st sem results were much better...as u can see my GPA is 2.971.i scored B for banking&finance and also for intermediate accounting.and C for my business communication.i realli tot i wud score an A for BFS and C for IAC.oh well nvm...2 B and 1 C will do jus fine i guess...aniwae its over...hahaha...on a sweeter note,my bro congratulate me!!!hahaha...he said keep up the gd werk...he said dat becos he dunno about my 1st sem results...if not i cud have gotten a long lecture from him.hahaha...

oh yes i saw someone who looked exactly like my late dad few days back.he looked as if my dad have a twin bro...from the way he dressed,facial expression,skin tone,hair style...simply everiting...i was very shocked.i stared at him and he also stared at me back...hahaha...oh yes...i do miss my dad sooo much...

skool's starting very soon...and believe it or not im kind of excited for skool:)




No comments:

Post a Comment