Saturday, November 1, 2008


dear to whomever it may concerns,
im starting to get sick by u and ur stupid werds...from the 1st day i noe till now all u do was waste my time waiting for u...u and ur empty promises can eat shit and go to hell...i dun need people like u in my life.though u somehow played a big part in my life,i realli hate u...stop being a sweet talker u bastard!i hate u and i realli regret noeing someone like u.if possible,i dun wish to see u ever again thru out my whole life.u've only bring hurt and misery into my life.mayb only a moment of hapiness...a fake one dat is.so pls...fuck off from my life and stop making me miserable.and pls...before u ever talk about commitments to other people,make sure u go and look up for the word at dictionary.com and understand the meaning...
yours truly,
aleeya.

No comments:

Post a Comment