Wednesday, October 29, 2008

i noe i havent update my blog for a while...realli sorry for dat...been busy lately...and also tired.
hmmm...my fri n sat was spent at werk...sunday was out wif jinnie...hahahah catch a movie 2gether...TROPIC THUNDER.it was hilarious...a very good one...and oh yes...thanks for the spongebob dear!:)i realli love it...monday was supposed to be at east coast but i end up slacking at home due to my back pain...
tuesday...hmmmm...i skipped LLA & SW...attended IAC den cabot BFS also...omg!!!i have to stop my nonsense immediately...den jus now...had IAC in the morning den from 10-1 was spend at TM shopping and eating...and oh yes...me n shima have been eating like no one's business for the past 2 days...was supposed to have BCM at 1 but lesson was cancelled...like shit...waste my time...so decide to go home...reach home wash up den sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment