Monday, May 25, 2009

as those water droplets fell to the ground
curled up in the corner of my room
i reminisce on the tings i've done
u captured a big part of the story i've yet to tell the world
all the amazing tings dat have happened
not forgetting those painful moments too

denial can be such a sweet misery
as i pretend dat tings were fine wen noting realli is
i held on to dis imaginary world u've created
or shud i say dis lie?
u realli got away by using ur charm on me

tell me how u'd done dat?
making me believing all the lies u've said
keeping me in the dark n doing tings behind me
without me even being suspicious at all
very brilliant indeed

wen i finally realised someting was amiss
u've gone too far and left me hanging
leaving me to discover everiting by myself
and everitime i did it jus kept pulling me down
not knowing how to react animore seeing wat u've been up to

even wen ur here now it feels like ur miles away from me
i cant find the words to say or aniting to do to make tings ryte
why wont u quit playing dis game?
cos i guess we're better off going our separate ways

No comments:

Post a Comment