Friday, May 22, 2009

i love going to skool.haha!!!skool is like very fun lor nowadays.everiday also laugh.thanks to my 2 best buddies.SHIMA & AYU.both of u never fail to make my day everiday!i love the both of u ok...hmmm...monday got ACCOUNTING CA.im like so scared lor.i wanna score gd grades for dis paper.i'm aiming for A but i noe i'll get at least B.better den C ryte...i've gotten B for my costing...i'm rather happy wif my results but im capable of better results.my B'DAE IS COMING!!!hahah...on one side im excited and on the other side im not...we'll jus see wat happens...im contented wif wat i have ryte now.im so lucky dat there's so many people who care about me.i realli thank those people.i love u all too ok.

all dat has been happening makes me afraid of r'ship.i realised its kind of chasing after me and i keep running away from it.haha.im realli scared of it now and im not joking.u'll see my expression change once u mention about feelings.dun talk about love and all lah!i dun want r'ship.i jus wanna make more frens...lots and lots of them.dun come n complicate my life can???

my leg's injured.my knee to be exact.the muscle at the knee locked den i fell down during S&W.so pain like fuck.i was crying the whole day in my room becos the pain was soooo unbearable.and its difficult to sleep.yes i can walk.but it's gonna be painful.its jus getting worst.jus pray dat noting tear or any of dat sort ok...

1 comment:

  1. LOVE YOU TOO LA BIG BABY! heh! EHK! SO CUTE! HAHAHAHAHA. :)

    ReplyDelete