Sunday, April 26, 2009


dearest nik,
thanks for everiting.i realli treasure all the moments i spent wif u.
all the luffter,jokes,love,arguements even the hurt u've caused me i realli appreciate it.
i'm grateful to noe u cos u've taught so many tings dat i wont learn from anione else.
u taught me how not to trust other people so easily,taught me dat not all love is true and forever,
taught me how to endure so much pain and lastly u taught me how to let go of someone whom u realli loved.
i tink u noe how much i realli loved u.i've never loved a guy so much like i love u.
i've sacrificed like i've never sacrificed before becos of u.
i also discover my strength thru u.ur such a wonderful person.i cant deny dat fact.
i finally got to noe dat the reason our r'ship didnt work out isnt becos of me.
its not becos i aint good enuff for u.but the problem lies in u.
i discovered dat i wasnt the only one going thru dis shit.
u treated ur other lovers the same.in fact my assumptions was right after all.
u did cheat on me.im not angry wif those girls.im angry wif u.
i jus wanna remind u again dat wat goes around comes around.
and sumday wen u finally met someone u realli love dat person is gonna put u thru the exact same shit dat u've made me and a few others go thru.
i've gotten enuff proofs dat i've been looking for.enuff to make me hate u so much.im happy dat i can finally move on.mayb i cant go back to where i used to come from.but i'll be stronger and wiser den wat i used to be.yes im deeply hurt but im sumhow contented wif wat i have now.i have my family who is always by my side.i have my studies to look forward to.im gonna get a new job soon.and i have my friends who's always there to cheer me up and keep me company.wat more can i ask for.
i dun need ur love or any man's love to be happy cos i noe people around me can love me better...
this shall be my last farewell to u.i'll always pray for ur success and hope u'll be happy wif whoever ur wif now.
i jus hope i wont ever have to see u again in future.
thank you for everiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment