Sunday, February 22, 2009


well yes i finally changed my blog skin...its like very2 simple to the max...jus the way i want it to be...hahahah...kk...despite the fact dat exams is jus around the corner,i cant help but skipping my classes...hahahah...i noe...suicidal...jus exhausted lah...dunno why...and no...im not stressed up at the fact dat exams are coming.jus a tiny winy bit worried dats all...thank god im not debarred k...hahahah...i was dead scared k.i swear...


moving on was never easy...yes i admit.cos it requires u to forget those sweet memories which ur jus reluctant to let go...but for now...im moving on pretty well i guess...so far so good...but of course...i cant help tinking bout him...no no...i dun want him back.jus dat i havent been able to stop tinking bout him yet...he'd played quite a big role in one part of my life.so its not dat easy to jus get him out from my mind...jus the tots of him makes me annoyed,pissed,angry,dissapointed and hurt.haiz...


was tinking wat are my goals in life jus now...currently im skooling...it'll be done by next yr.if possible i want to further my studies but perhaps i'll jus find a job,a stable one hopefully den i'll jus upgrade myself slowly.reason being...i have responsilities dat i have to take care of...i jus cant neglect my responsibilities and be selfish jus to fulfill wat i desire...i have my mum to take care of...she's realli counting on me.and i dun wanna dissapoint her.even though deep down i noe i have in some ways...next on the list is i wanna settle down...hahahah...dis is funny!know why?becos i told my mum i dun wanna get married.i jus wanna have kids.thru adoptions.i dun mind...but i jus cant picturing myself spending the rest of my life wif a man.reason being i dun trust men...hahahah...yes call it pathetic.i dun care...i jus dun trust them...but den...i have to.cos im required to...yes it'll be nice to settle down and have kids of my own.haiz...kk...enuff of dis daydreaming...will update soon okies...

No comments:

Post a Comment