Wednesday, December 24, 2008

movie date wif miza darls is changed to dinner date...cos miza finished late...the plan was to catch bedtime stories initialli...but its ok...dinner date is still fun wif her around...next time k dear...i realli enjoyed my time wif u...thanks for the company dear gf!!!before dinner wif miza was out wif sheena darls to tekka for threading...after threading we had late dinner at bugis macD.OMG!!!it was so packed!!!reason being its christmas eve.btw...MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERIONE...kk lame...so yeahh...jus hang around bugis while waiting for miza...
i've to admit dat all those hurt u've caused doesnt seemed to change my feelings for u.no matter how much u've hurt me,but still u treated me nicely wen im wif u.never once u shouted or be harsh to me...if i want i could've confronted u for everiting...im i prefer to keep it to myself...i noe wats going on...i chose to close both eyes...cos i've given so much for dis...and i wouldnt want it to go to waste and jus end like dat...if not now...mayb u'll realise one day...hopefulli...i've made up my mind...i'll wait till u come back.no matter how long...meanwhile i'll jus focus on my studies while ur away...

No comments:

Post a Comment