Saturday, October 18, 2008


was deleting some of my posts jus now...reason being..i jus dun wanna dwell on it...some of those posts jus reminds me of the past...and i jus dun wanna be reminded of it animore...like i've said in my previous post...i've moved on and im happier now...
some changes in my life ryte now but i dun tink im gonna elaborate on it for now...mayb later perhaps...wat matters is dat im happy...or i shud say delighted and very much contented...i hope it'll stay like dis:)
well...skool has been soooo hectic and im soooooo exhausted...the time-table is crazy!i can feel my self drained out the moment im home...omg!!!and the supplements doesnt helps...its only the 1st week of skool and im sooo beat.how am going to manage the rest of the weeks???
i've got 2 presentation to finish up and 1 test to study for...oh dear...im soooooo damn stressed up...like seriously people...haiz...i guess i jus have to stop slacking...
till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment