Friday, September 26, 2008


for dis post...i dun wanna babble bout my life...but i wanna write bout a gerl who's very dear to me...she's a gerl who've always been there for me regardless of where she is...she's someone i'll trust my life wif...
back den wen we're still in the same skool...we used to be always 2gether...walk to skool 2gether,eat lunch,walk home 2gether...we do almost everiting 2gether...always plan the most stupidest tings 2gether...ouh...how i miss those days...but ryte now...although we r no longer in the same skool,we always make time to meet each other to catch up on each other's life...
wat makes me wanna write bout her is how she's always been by my side no matter wat im going thru in life...she always offer her shoulder for me to cry on.oh dear...she's like a godsend...never wud i wan to lose a fren like her...cos she's hard to find...trust me...and the gerl im writing about is sheena...thanks for everiting darling...

No comments:

Post a Comment