Sunday, July 13, 2008



hmmm...lets talk bout my first week of skool aite...

the first day realli sucks...i didnt have enuff sleep and i totalli forgot to bring my lanyard...damn...to make tings worst the moment me n shima reached skool we were caught by dat stupid boncet!!!he confiscated my ez link and we have to collect during lunch time...urrggghhh!!!he realli ruin my day lah...no bfd so we head down to geylang to eat wif the rest of my mates...and cabot afd which means me n shima went home straight...noting much thru out the weekdays onli dat my CA is like at the end of the month,role play,NAPFA TEST....omg...i feel so pressurised...hahahah...and yeah...i seriously havent been sleeping well...slept bout 2 hours evriday and i feel like im a zombie...realli need to start sleeping well...

but on the brighter note...i've made some new frens...hahaha...realli fun ppl to be wif...though im like the youngest of all...let me introduce them here...there's eddy bear,dyna,boi,hajar,sri,akey n there's more lah...but these are the ones im close wif...haahhahah...new frens are loved!!!k stop it...hahahah...well dats bout it...

No comments:

Post a Comment