Thursday, July 31, 2008


had napfa on monday...i swear i almost fainted during the 2.4.the 5 items were quite ok i guess...but i have a feeling dat im gonna flung my 2.4...aniwae at least its over.dun have to worry bout it animore.down wif fever on tuesday...got 2 days mc from the doctor...rest at home the whole of tuesday...met yaya on wednesday...like finally...hahaha...realli missed her a lot.got to spend onli a few hours wif her cos she gotta rush to werk at 6 and i gotta meet nik.
and so i was late to meet him and he was like very angry at me.he kept repeating the same ting even after i apologise lah...cranky ryte dat guy...aiyo!dat was like the first time he's mad at me.its like sooo burok....hahahaha...but den again i realli had a great time wif him even though we met onli for a while...he realli made me luff a lot wif his stupid jokes lah...we cabbed home at about 2200 hours...thanks for everiting ok!u realli made my week:)
back to skool on thursday.had my role play.finally its over...went to tamp wif my mates after skool den head home at around 4+.start off dis morning wif a bad headache.dunno why although i slept very early yesterdae nite.was perspiring a lot today....and it realli sucks lah...aiyo wen lah wanna recover eh...

No comments:

Post a Comment