Sunday, June 1, 2008

well, the gud ting is i've been indulging myself wif assignments... been very busy lately finishing up my assingments, going out and do some catching-up sessions wif a couple of frens...im enjoying myself cos its realli nice seeing some old frens...and yeahh did some shopping too...dats wat i realli2 need to do...hahahah...

but i cant possibly be at task 24/7 ryte...and dats wat i realli hate...i jus wish i have someting to do all the time...cos the moment im alone i'll be tinking of the bad tings in life dat has been happening to me...tings dat i've been avoiding to be exact...been pretending to be alryte wen ppl noe im not...well u ppl noe dat i realli have to keep my spirits high ryte now...i realli cant afford to feel low cos i'll definitely breakdown...

dats jus wat i dun wan...i prefer being like dis...pretending.i dun wanna go thru dat hell animore...i hope u ppl can realli help me to bring my spirits high aite...cos u ppl are realli good at doing dat...u ppl never fails to make my day and make me smile even at the very worst day...

jus 2 more wks bfore hols...and seriously im lookin forward to it...its jus the break i realli2 need ryte now...

No comments:

Post a Comment