Wednesday, May 14, 2008



well i kinda had a tiff wif him yesterday...hahaha...it was a very stupid one...i called it mood swing...PERIOD!well yeah...kind of telling him dat if he's tired of me den i'll jus let him leave...hahaha...childish ryte...i noe...den he was like "y u doin dis to me???u noe i cant leave without u...y u wanna leave me?"dis kind of tings lah...den he finally gave up n said its ok if u dun wanna talk to me but i still wanna be wif u no matter wat!!!

hahahah...well dat realli cool me down...hahaha...he's such a swiheart...but i jus dunno wether we shud be 2gether...i jus dun wanna take risk...dats all...he've realli changed a lot...more patient wif me...rarely gets angry...tried understanding me and all...well im glad he changed...good fer him....but...i dunno...shud i???

No comments:

Post a Comment