Wednesday, May 7, 2008


surprise at the fact dat i dun feel sleepy in skool despite the fact dat i slept at 0130 last nite...was talking on the phone wif a fren of mine....hahaha...well basically 2day noting much happen in skool...onli dat i skipped my lifeskill lessons...hahaaha...it was like 2 and a half hours of lesson lah...2morrow mesti miss annie koh bising seh...hahahaha...lol...but its ok i guess...


well didi did a bit of confession...which realli shocked me...


didi:u tau tak???

me:tau ape??

didi:kenape lately i slalu bgn siang...

me:ntah...asal?

didi:i risau tau kalau u gi skolah...

me:huh???asal eh?

didi:i pun tak tau ah...mcm restless smcm gitu...especialli kalau u tak col i...


hahaha...i was like WTH!!!he finally confessed...no wonder he'll get all cranky if i were to come home late...kind of shock lah...and touching at the same time...hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment