Monday, May 26, 2008


noting much happen over the weekends...my parents went to indonesia which means i have to stay alone at home...haiz...noting to be surprised about...im used to it...weekends are so damn boring for me lah...had no where to go n no one to go out wif...and plus IM BROKE...so yeahh...stayed at home...did some cleaning up...den slack...as usual...


as usual we didnt meet...we had to call it off cos his uncle passed away...well its expected...i knew we wud cancel it out aniwae...he didnt inform me though...he only informed me after i called him for the hunredth times...i was pissed off...but come to tink again...its not worth fighting...im jus too tired to do so...i seriously felt dat WE are drifting further n further.u no longer find a time to talk to me animore...i understand dat there's too many tings happening ryte now...i totally understand... but u dun even sound interested to talk to me at all...u always wanna hung up saying u'll call but u never did...


if ur telling me ur tired, wat did u do till ur dat exhausted to even talk to me???its not like ur werking or someting...every time i called ur always sleeping...i never complaint to u saying im tired even though i've had a very long day in skool...i didnt go to bed very early even though im tired after werk...i've always find a time to talk to u...even if it has to be in the middle of the nite after u finish watching soccer...i stayed up all nite jus to wait for ur call even though i have skool in the morning...i jus dun understand why u cant do the same for me...am i asking too much?


u might be wondering ryte now why im taking a break for US...i jus feel dat both of us need to tink again of wat we want from each other...i need the time alone so dat i can reflect on wat has been happening...and i hope dat during dis time u'll realise wat u realli want from me.if u tink dat u'll do fine without me in ur life den im fine wif dat.i'll move on.but im pretty shock at the fact dat u agreed to having dis break...cos usualli u dont...it kind of make me tink dat u realli dun want me animore...well i dunno...its jus a matter of time perhaps...we'll see wat happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment