Tuesday, April 29, 2008

today jus suck big time...had a realli high fever since yesterday nite.can barely sleep cos im like having nightmare everi 1 hour...my temperature was like 38.9 degrees...damn...slept wif my mum...she was practically up all nite cos she said i was like mumbling tings to myself the whole nite...oh dear...im sooooo sorry mum.mum said she'll take me to the clinic in the morning but i jus cant wait till morning...in the end at around 6+ i told her dat i wanna go to the hospital...i cant take it animore...i can hardly walk so mum pushed me on the wheelchair...luckily i wasnt admitted in...i realli hate being admitted into the wards...it realli sucks....oh yeahh i didnt attend skool today cos of my condition...

didi called in the morning to check my condition but i was asleep wen he called...so mum told him dat i went to the hospital and all...i woke up at around 12 noon.den called him.he was asleep!!!meaning he didnt go to werk...OMG!realli feel like killing him...dgr2 i sick he also sick lah...idiot!hmmm...so yeahh...now im resting at home..my body is very weak...i can hardly walk to the toilet...haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment