Friday, April 11, 2008

i hate myself


jus came back from 'simpang'...was hanging out wif the usual peeps fro dinner...at least tahirah was there...hahaha...tot of not going but change my mind later...and the best part was tahirah paid for everiting...hahahaha...thanks taik!for some reason taik have to go off early so i decided to go wif her...walk wif her till tanah merah den took bus home from there...im like realli realli full ah...hehehehe...almost bloated...

well yesterday was stock take...finished around 12...which was very early...but went to accompany siti home to take the food cos her mum was cooking for us...the food was very very delicious...seriously...hahahah...realli laughed alot yesterday...joking around wiff my colleagues can realli realli drive me insane...hahahaha...its fun werking wif dis bunch of crazy ppl...they realli make my day...

im a very revengeful person...if u still dunno...but for those who noe me realli well they'll noe dat wen i take revenge i wont be nice...jus dun make me hate u cos i wont be very nice...jus keep telling urself dat if u can do it to me...so do i...i'll do twice as wat u did to me...sometimes wen i tink back...being a bitch is better...cos being a nice person,often times ppl will take advantage of u...and it sucks to be in dat position...TRUST ME!
YES I HATE MYSELF FOR BEING TOO NICE TO OTHER PPL...

No comments:

Post a Comment