Monday, April 7, 2008

haiz...


'i love u eternity'

well dats wat u told me...

but i didnt noe dat ur eternity means onli for a while

cos i tot eternity means forever.


'promise u wont leave me'

but ryte now ur drifting far away from me...

tried to hold on to u

but u jus wont let me.


'i wanna go far wif u'

looking at tings are now...

how far can we go???


'im realli yearning to meet u'

are u even putting any effort at all to make it happen?

cos i felt dat all dis while its been me and only me...

u doesnt seem to care at all...


im getting tired of the way tings are...

ur not doing aniting to make tings better

u dont seem to appreciate me

and now i sse more reasons for me to leave u.


as much as i want to hold on to dis

but its jus causing me too much pain...

tings are areadi starting to fall apart

i guess its time for me to let go....

No comments:

Post a Comment